Menu
9 Comments

Marketing for SME’s

Marketing is an absolute necessity for businesses to connect, communicate and interact with the market. As a business owner you need to exercise all marketing strategies in a well monitored platform, while having absolute control over it. The following aspects of Marketing and its necessity were shared in a business decision makers guest event by the Founder of Entrebator, Sri Narayana Bhupan, in the sanest way possible. I’m taking this opportunity to share these pointers with all my readers. I hope you are benefited. Please comment your thoughts as well.

Aspects of Marketing

Sales is the process of looking for an end customer in order to do business. It’s also prospecting of your potential customer and targeting those customers. The most important aspect of sales is that the Interaction ends in a money transaction.

Advertising is the capability to draw attention towards your product and company. More importantly it’s the ability to trigger a curiosity and create hype about your company and your product.

Branding is a key process which helps in establishing your brand and enabling brand recall or exhibit a consistency with your customer. It is vital for small businesses in creating a Brand value. But the most salient characteristic of branding is that it helps in presenting the values that you stand for.

Networking in actuality is acquiring market knowledge and understanding your stand point in the market. It also means you are a part of a knowledge imparting environment, to ensure strategized development. The note-worthy aspect of Networking, which is usually overseen, is that it helps in identifying influential contacts or Influencers who can help you with timely guidance.

Public Relations or Market Relations is the aspect of marketing where you boast about your company and give the public an outlook of who you are and what you stand for. Also you use this platform to provide a means of ventilation for customers to create a sense of contentment.

All the above are various methods of marketing yourself and your company. It is usually fractured and scattered. In order to successfully expand your company and set your business in an auto pilot mode, the above mentioned 5 factors will make it possible.

These are the thoughts I can share with you from what I’ve learned.

I’m sure some of you would have been benefitted out this short read. Please do comment your thoughts on the aspects of marketing that you think are vital. Feel free to debate on the above mentioned pointers.

Shubh Laabh.

Tags: , , , ,

9 thoughts on “Marketing for SME’s”

1. link 188bet says:

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who had been conducting
    a little research on this. And he in fact bought me lunch due to the fact
    that I found it for him… lol. So allow me to reword this….
    Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending
    the time to discuss this matter here on your site. https://www.membersfirstnh.org/external/?url=http://alternatif188bet.com

2. 188bet says:

Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit
    my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say fantastic blog! http://stpicks.com/188bet182758

1. Jay says:

Hi reader. Your comments will display as soon as we approve your comment. It’s just a precautionary measure. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Continue to visit our blog! Good day!

3. ESN World is an exclusive Laptop Service center which is engaged in Laptop Servicing for the last 10+ years and having 7 Branches across Bangalore & Mysore.

We have been an established and reputed company with an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to the customer. We believe in keeping the customers happy and providing them with best services at a very competent price. All our clients have a great satisfaction and the positive feedback from them is something that we can be proud of.

We have a dedicated BGA Lab with well qualified & experienced engineers who can repair / service any kind of Laptop issues. Most important part of our service includes enhanced post service warranty on serviced part. We provide free pick up & delivery of the product to the customer. Company deals with major brands like Dell, Lenovo, Sony, Acer, Compaq, Samsung, Toshiba, HP, Asus Laptops etc.

4. Monica says:

This content is very informative about marketing aspects like sales,pr,marketing,branding,networking ……. In a business these are very important strategies with a good content …….thank you for sharing your thoughts…….

5. KARTHIK says:

Its useful words for a business entrepreneur to run Business

6. Reeba says:

this is a valuable content for a business owners to understand the basic of business

7. Great content but I would expect this to be even more detailed, as this is a vast and very crucial subject for all entrepreneurs.

Thanks
    Naveen

8. This is a good read. Got a quick idea about the five important aspects of marketing for my business.